Custom crafted to meet the precise individual requirements
Wieland Rolled Products NA manufactures many types of rolled and surface treated copper and copper alloy foils at its Thin Strip Products facility, including specialty high-performance copper foils in a wide range of thicknesses and surface treatments. All are custom crafted to meet the precise individual requirements of domestic and international customers in the micro-electronics, energy, medical and other industries.
Features and characteristics
- Rolled (RA) copper foils, 10 – 400+ µm thick and up to 920 mm wide
- Multiple copper alloys with different strengths, conductivities and other properties
- Different types of low and high profile protective and/or bond-enhancing surface treatments, with optional nickel plating
- Exceptional control of properties, dimensions, surface and shape
- Tailor-made to meet very specific customer needs.
- Supplied worldwide in rolls or sheets, with superior quality and service
- Use our Coil Calculator to figure out diameter, weight and length of a coil.
As of July 2019, Wieland Rolled Products NA (formerly Olin Brass) became part of the strong global Wieland Group with a continued commitment to safety, quality and customer service. Learn more at Wieland.com
Wieland Rolled Products NA
4801 Olympia Park Plaza, Suite 3500
Louisville, Kentucky 40241
p (502) 873-3000
f (502) 327-3814