Stainless steel foil
Exceptionally flat, thin and wide
We offer precision rolled stainless steel through Thin Strip Products, our Waterbury Connecticut-based precision re-roll mill that specializes in high-performance light gauge metal strip. The stainless steels that we produce are exceptionally flat, thin, and wide, and manufactured to the tightest tolerances for the most demanding applications.
Every order is custom-tailored to the precise specifications of customer; hard drive reader head suspensions, photo-etch components, deep drawn components, and solar panel substrates are just a few of the products that incorporate our stainless steels.
- Various 200, 300, & 400 Series Stainless Steels
- Sendzimir rolling mills
- Computerized gauge control
- Thin Gauge
- Tempered 0.001” to 0.025” (25µm to 0.64mm)
- Annealed 0.003” to 0.025” (76µm to 0.64mm)
- Available surface finishes range from 1 µ” to 40 µ” (0.025µm to 1.0µm)
- Width 0.032” to 37” (0.8 to 940mm)
- Tight camber tolerances
- Precision slit edges
- Ungerer Tension Leveler
- Use our Coil Calculator to figure out diameter, weight and length of a coil.
As of July 2019, Wieland Rolled Products NA (formerly Olin Brass) became part of the strong global Wieland Group with a continued commitment to safety, quality and customer service. Learn more at Wieland.com
Wieland Rolled Products NA
4801 Olympia Park Plaza, Suite 3500
Louisville, Kentucky 40241
p (502) 873-3000
f (502) 327-3814